- Visits to ISD: Families wishing to visit ISD as a potential education placement can contact Cathy Covey at 317-550-4807 (V), 317-493-0525 (VP) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit. Professionals working with Deaf and hard of hearing children seeking information regarding Deaf Education and resources as well as individuals studying to become Special Educators, Deaf Educators or other professions in fields that will impact Deaf children should contact Mary Rice at 317-550-4853 (V), 317-493-0704 or email: email@example.com to schedule a visit.
- 2013 Commencement Ceremony: May 24, 2013 at 12:30 p.m. in the Caskey gymnasium.
- ISD School Board Meeting: June 19 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm. Location: TBD
- SUMMER SCHOOL INFORMATION: Dates: July 7-26, 2013. Click here to see the flyer. Registration forms must be completed for each child attending.
- Child First - Child First is a national campaign to ensure that the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) appropriately addresses the language, communication, and educational needs of deaf and hard of hearing children. Child First was developed and is being driven by national organizations that advocate for the educational rights of deaf and hard of hearing children. For additional information visit CEASD’s website.
- Outreach Newsletter: Click here for the latest newsletter.
- The Indiana School for the Deaf Alumni Association (ISDAA) is an organization consisting of alumni who either graduated from ISD or attended ISD for some time. The mission of the organization is to hold biennial school reunions and to support the school, especially in fundraising activities. For more information please go to their website: http://www.isdorioles.com/index.php/alumni. If you have any questions regarding the web site, please contact Jeff Choate, ISDAA President.
Newsletters by students
Written by students under Student Life programs. To view The Newsletter, click on one of the monthly issues.